Well summer’s here and you know what that means? It’s blonding season. The salon’s a buzz with foils crinkling as we deliver sun kissed locks to the babes of Perth. Just making our community beautiful. Your welcome Perth.
So i thought it was an appropriate time to share:
5 Ways To Stop Brassy Blonde’s
- Before i launch into my favourite products let me start by saying if your hair wasn’t lightened “enough” to start with, no product in the world will help you. A nice clean blonde starts in the salon. MOST blondes will go brassy regardless in time but if you leave the salon looking brassy, this will be hard to beat at home.
- Wella SP Silver Blond Shampoo – This is one of my favourites and it kicks my brassy tones in the butt. I alternate it with my regular protein based shampoo so i’m getting as much nourishment as possible whilst toning. This is awesome for maintaining an ice-cool blonde. This can build up over time so you might only need it as a “sometimes” shampoo.
- EVO FABULOSO Conditioner – Another fave of mine and this one is awesome because you can have it specifically made to suit your own personal colour e.g – if you want more of a purple/ash reflect or a pink/ash reflect we can make it & to the intensity & strength you desire. It also comes with a Volume or Repair option.
- Kevin Murphy Blonde Angel Wash – This stuff smells absolutely sensational. Works fab as a silver shampoo too of course but this one wins hands down for the best smell. I find the Kevin Murphy products leave your hair feeling quite nourished as well.
- Kevin Murphy Blonde Angel Rinse – I find this one a little stronger than the shampoo and when left on for 5 – 10 mins acts as an excellent “at home” icy blonde toner.
So if you need to kick your brassy blonde in the butt this summer try these tips or come visit my Perth hair salon
Spoilt Hair Retreat, 40 Grantham st, Wembley, Perth