Does anyone else’s hair feel like crap right now?
Yep who doesn’t love the sexy beach hair that can only be created by the beach itself? Sun, sand & salt certainly are the ultimate combination for sexy summer locks until a month or two of summer goes by and one sunny day whilst your loving yourself sick in the mirror you realise…….my hair…..feels like……a frickin dunny brush. The steel wool scourer from the kitchen sink. Screw you summer……screw you.
Well at least that’s whats happening to me anyways. I like to think I’m not the only person kicking around WA at the moment with hair that feels like total sh!t.
So HOW TO FIX THAT SUMMER HAIR DAMAGE?
Ugh nothing lasts forever and it’s time to start digging out of my hair hell hole, lucky for me i know just what to do.
Step 1 – You absolutely must buy one of these shampoo’s & begin using immediately
- Sebastian Penetraitt shampoo – this stuff is the ducks nuts. Not only does it make your hair FEEL amazing but it repairs at the same time. Prob not so great on fine hair but awesome on every other hair type. Retails at approx $36.
- Luxe Oil Keratin Protect Shampoo- This is great for all hair types & contains Argan, almond & jojoba. Hair is made of Keratin so this one also repairs and it feels fully sick. Retails at approx $34.
Step2 – Kick the conditioner to the curb and replace with a treatment.
- Luxe Oil Keratin Restore Mask – This one reconstructs the hair fibre and leaves it feeling AMAZING. Need to leave it on for at least 5 mins and will give your hair the cosmetic silky feeling. Retails at approx $36
- Sebastian Penetraitt Mask – Another fav of mine. Colour safe, Penetraitt Treatment Mask is ideal for stressed, dull and chemically damaged hair and helps to prevent further damage whilst leaving the hair with renewed strength and a silky, shiny and soft texture. Def should leave on for at least 5 mins & retails at approx $38.
Step 3 – Soak your hair in this every time its wet
- Sebastian Potion 9 – OMG i freakin love this stuff. It is a leave in treatment that repairs damaged hair but also makes it feel soft and silky. It comes in a lighter spray version for fine hair too but i love this one. Soak it into your hair after you get out of the shower and your hair is wet & leave in. retails at approx $48.
Step 4 – Turn down your straightening irons or opt for a top knot.
- If you have a temperature control on your heating iron then turn it down to give your hair a break alternatively try some funky up styles and avoiding the heating tools altogether for a few weeks.
These are my tips for treating summer hair damage, i’d love to hear yours?